Can't see and use OCD on the website

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Accidentally pressed some button (while changing the display of the page) and since then it doesn’t show my OCD. The only thing visible is the message ‘You are inactive. Log in to the HWS Servers to get updated data.’ I’ve logged in several times both on the site and in the game, but it still doesn’t show the OCD on the page. Which servers are being referred to?

P.S: It would be good if after a click, the person is asked if they really want that click.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> TIFA70

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Today, ca. 14:15 ECT

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Make my OCD visible and usable.

On HWS Connect, you should be able to select a server by pressing EU / NA / RE EU / RE NA, up in the top.

Make sure you select RE EU. If you think you have, please send a screenshot of HWS Connect here.

I did, several times.

Try going ingame on RE EU, walk around for a few minutes, and then write cb:startjobs

Still the same. I did re-log also in game and on the website.

It seems to be a browser issue (I am using Mozilla/Firefox). Checked it on Chrome, it did work. Deleted the cache folders from my browser… and it does work now. Thanks anyway for your help.

it sounds like you might have hit the OCD transwarp button. it’ll show the tumbleweed when you’ve been inactive on the sister server for more than 7 days. the only easy way I found to circumvent this, log into the sister server and walk around for a bit till it updates.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.