Cargo drone problem

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Hello. Yesterday I put valuable things in the cargo drone and they have not appeared in the cargo drone. Thought maybe the delay on the server, checked today and nothing appeared. What do I do?

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> VimeR

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> HWS RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 15.08.2022 between 19:00 and 22:00

On which Playfield?
=> ECC

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> get back what lost

Hi, I’ll check.

Which items?

Well, I won’t say exactly how much and what kind of stuff I put in, I just didn’t think it could be. There was exactly 600-700 Entropic Plasma Cell, 6-10 Advanced Factory Construction Unit,60-70 Superconductor, 550-600 Salvaged Drone Swarm Processor, Abbisal schematics. That’s as far as I can remember.

** Элемент списка*

I can’t see if it’s the items from yesterday, but I see all the items you mentioned above in your OCD.

Try to clear your browser’s cache, use incognito mode, or switch to another browser and check your OCD again please.

do u have the correct server selected at the top?

Okay, I’ll check in another browser.

? HWS RE EU

I checked with Google browser and nothing has changed. I have 30 entropy plasma cells and should be about 700 pcs, superconductors I have now 38 and should be about 100 pcs.

@RexXxuS, can you please check?

Try and use your phone to check… just a sugestion, but worked for me. Was a long rime ago tho

@Jascha can you check this please?

Unfortunately, the phone shows the same thing

Hey,

sorry but I cannot see any problems, not any of those items transferred or handled by you.
If you used Connected Toolbar: Dont do that.

Well, a negative answer is also an answer. It didn’t solve the problem, of course. Thanks for that too!!!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.