Cebo Trader POI absurdly hard

I already visited it a few times, with some people, and we can’t just make it into the first room at all. The amount of snipers and rocket zirax, together with the spawners being unbreakable (we broke the ones in front and enemies would still spawn in the same position), make just impossible to enter at all.

I peeked some rooms from outside and is everything filled with turrets and spawners. How are we supposed to clear this at all?

Worse thing, the trader is in there, so everytime the POI resets and we want to visit and trade again, it would be clearing that thing entirely.

I’d suggest to make much much easier, and maybe fix the spawners if they aren’t supposed to be indestructible. For now I’d ignore this place and all the trading commodities associated to it entirely, considering I just cannot come here and sell.

The invincible spawner pads are no more.
But I agree that it’s more challenging in addition to the PvP risk.
For now intentional, later / in the next season rather with another approach.
Will think about rewarding going the PvP = high risk = high reward road better.

Well, you could also spawn a High risk high gain Trading station in space somewhere in a PVP space sector, so the danger does not come from NPC but rather from Players. Like a real Black Market Trading station of sorts.
If you like, i have an unfinishd Poi somwhere on my Drive to take a look at. A Pirate Station where shooting inside is allowed as long as no guard sees it…(dunno if you can make Guard react to shooting…)