Changeing type of plant impossible?

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I like to change the type of plant like in ther former empyrion program versions, but i cannot take it up with the multitool in the new Version HWS+ EU

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=>

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=>

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=>

What do you mean with former empyrion program version? HWS EU? Vanilla? Reforged Eden?

And which plants exactly please?
And how did you do this?
Upgrade a plant - to what? - with a Multitool?

had the same issue myself trying to remove plants with a multi-tool. this happened on every plant I tried. this was on HWS+ NA server

WHS EU, the version from last week or any other HWS Version. Iy you like to change the type of plant, you take it back with am multitool, and then you put a new (different) plant in the field. but now, it´s impossible to take the plant away, deconstruct it.

Shields are offline of cause (there are no shilds in the farm installed). has the mechanism been changed for getting other plant seeds into the planter? Currently the planter is indestructible. It cannot be removed.

aaah. Remove the plant. I thought upgrading it somehow. I think I found the issue. Will be fixed with the next server restart.
Thanks for the screenshot :+1:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.