Chapter 2 Tales of the past

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Chapter 2 on haven will not advance, “Tales of the past” Find a way into the tower"

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Zhama

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> LAst 3 days running

On which Playfield?
=> Haven

Structure Name(s)?
=> {TAL}Ancient tower

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 36958283

How can we help you now?
=> Just complete the quest in my log so I can advance, I tried logging in/out, abandoning the quest and re taking it, for the last 3 days, so just push the button, complete chapter 2 for me and I will move on to the next questline to Chapter 3.

Hey, admins can’t complete missions for you. There’s no such feature.
Have you tried manually completing it? Just tick the little box in the F1 panel.

yes, it is not an enabled feature on this quest, no *.

One of the things an admin may tell you is as follows. 1. Go into the install folder for the game, look for the SAVES folder. 2. Open the Cache Folder 3. Now open the one what is HWS 4. Delete the content of this folder EXCEPT FOR Blueprints Progress is saved server side but blueprints are saved on your PC. Deleting this should progress or at least restart the quest. With the other things you have done not sure they can do much if the server has gone through restarts. I have knowledge of both playing and the server side of things. Also seen this process told to others with issues on a server. If you feel better instead of delete copy the content to your desktop then delete EXCEPT for the Blueprint folder.(edited)

[9:30 AM]

If you do not know how to find the install let me know it is not hard at all.

Tried it. Does not work

Hey, sadly I don’t think much can be done here. The only one who can help is Rex, and he won’t be available for the next days.

Could you keep an eye on discord #announcements until Rex is back, and once he is make a new ticket with a link to this one.

Others have has this previously. Try completing the mission on another one of the starter planets (tallodar, Eden etc.) that way if its broken on one planet, it should work on another). If you don’t have a CV or anything to get to another planet, just ask in general chat for a lift, or if I am in game I’ll give you a CV.

1 Like

Thanks. I noticed the POI consistently stays damaged even through the resets. It shouldn’t be damaged at all, so that could be the issue. I got a jump capable SV, so I may do that today. Can I jump back and forth with an SV? Or is it a one way out?

You can jump back and forth in that system with a warp SV. Not all planets in the system will be starter planets though, although some will probably be and I don’t know all their names I’m afraid.

Great success! Completed it on the other planet, back on Haven to dispense some JUSTICE. Close the ticket, but I am pretty sure the damaged Tower that will not reset is the issue

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.