Charged get fee when OCD is available globally

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Was using the put command for the OCD tonight. I thought It was available globally so I wouldn’t get charged but I did get charged 11,044,000 for “OCD get fee”

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Telph

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>4 times

24-02-13 09:53 13500 credits

24-02-13 09:47 4010000 credits

24-02-13 08:52 7010000 credits

24-02-13 07:45 10500 credits

On which Playfield?
=> Umgor Sector

in various clan RED structures

How can we help you now?
=> Is a refund possible? Or can you explain, did I misunderstand, or where I went wrong? I don’t remember seeing a warning notice but I was playing tired. Thanks.

Hi, the global OCD is so you can do ocd:put and help you get your items stored safely. ocd:get isn’t part of it, so you unfortunately misunderstood.

WIthout being 100% certain, I think there’s a warning when you try to use ocd:get. If you did it from HWS Connect, it would probably be an alert box where you clicked OK.

I was using ocd:put

I did use the HWS Connect to rearrange some items but I don’t remember seeing warnings about fees. But like I said I was tired.

I"m not sure why I should have understood that using HWS Connect isn’t allowed when “OCD is available globally”.

@RexXxuS, RE NA, can you check?

@RexXxuS

Hi,
there should be a warning, yes. A popup YES / NO.
Global access does not mean free, why should it, and you actively clicked at Yes, ignoring the mentioned fee in the Popup.

I refunded 6m as one-time exception. I don’t want that we get hundreds of tickets at the stressful end-of-season time right now.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.