Cloned ship?

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I went to EGS Fuel station to repair my ship and it spawned a “2nd” one of my ship but its still attached to the main ship.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> BlazedLucario

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> NA RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>17:50

On which Playfield?
=> ECC

Structure Name(s)?
=> Nebula

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 17143947

How can we help you now?
=> Delete the 2nd ship and refund the repair cost.

sometimes a secondary ship is just a visual ghost. try restarting the game to see if it disappears. also, did it actually repair your original ship?

It did not repair my ship, restarted, warped, stealthed, etc and its still there. its not a ghost.

sounds like a new “fun times” bug for the admins to investigate :frowning:

can you interact with the clone at all? does it let you P on it?

Yes, its attached to my main ship. Block limit, CPU, devices, everything works. Its like the game thought the ship was somewhere else.

lol sounds like it didn’t know the correct positioning. you might be able to just pull off the blocks of the damaged ship and recenter your HUD marker. I just don’t know the command for recentering the marker but that might solve your problem.

I could do that but it was a very expensive repair and dismantling it will take a lot of time. I think I will let rex solve this one.

ya rex might be able to work much faster magic with destroy and respawn. i suggest u empty the cargo boxes in case empyrion happens again. or at least take inventory screenshots :wink:

1 Like

I would suggest NOT touching anything, personally.

If Rex does need to respawn it from backup to fix it, and they emptied the cargo boxes, or removed blocks, then that could lead to duplicated items or blocks.

Big no-no typically.
Sometimes even makes it so they can no longer help you at all, speaking historically.

1 Like

Correct. Never ever touch a corrupt ship yourself or a ship you want to get help with!

Yep, I see you got credits for it already and all traces are lost for me to help here:

Next time do not touch anything please and ping me in a ticket.

From experience it seems to be a new bug we had once before.
The cloned ship was the ship that got actually repaired and the “old” ship had 2 player cores in it. Some weird stuff going on.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.