Closing topics all the time

Valkin i have been here since the beginning, i have told RexXxus about the pvp issues for an year, he never listened to me once about that, but when i report exploits that would be faster than lightspeed taken care off.

For once people have come together about the pvp part, which is good!

I would say it wasnt atractive enough, each origin had 1 resource. While we really dont need resources, we like to hoard, it still playes huge role, when i see planet with one resource i skip it. New palnets have so much and a lot of ppl went there at least to place AMs, we love rich planets.

I liked that Origin Idea and i think it was supposed to bring Origins together, which i like even more, but noone like to travel outside to gather AMs, thats something you want to have on backyard.

Also…noone was living there, i can tell you how it was, once Origins went to PvP hhoards of PvP marauders stormed planets and wiped everything. SO there were some newbs settled down, absolutly uncapable of defending, and they was wiped in 10 minutes. Nobody will try again. Those planets should be rich, so theres reson to be there, also that what i say since day 1. Make some bonus for ppl being there, reputation, for defending our homes. Thats so clear, give us rep if we live there. Tool can see if faction has base with some amount of blocks on that planet, reward us.

Now there was a survay and im afraid all your amazing ideas would disappear because they was misunderstood, or not that well executed. I know theres no time for that, but make a thread, Why you think Origins Planets was fail, why you havent settled down there. Gather feedback from it, make it survay, lets get used to these surveys maybe. Establish some system easy and fast for you to comunicate with us, survey seems popular.

In my short history here, I’ve seen Rexxxus personally reply to your incessant whining about what you want MULTIPLE times. He gives his reasoning for not making whatever inane and selfish change you request EVERY TIME. You just turn your brain off for a bit and whine that "He’s not listening to me :’( ". Just because he (who happens to be the owner and operator of the server you play on) doesn’t want to make the changes you request, doesn’t mean he isn’t listening. He is CLEARLY listening - he’s already replied to this useless thread for the love of God… If this server, in your mind, is heading in such a terrible direction, I think you can probably find another one to bitch about incessantly.

1 Like

“Short history” well there we got it, if you havent been here since the start, you should probably not reply to this thread when you dont know jack shit, so please leave my thread and poison someone else, Thanks!

The +rep for having a pvp base is a good idea. What I see is pve fields constantly filling but im not seeing a huge influx of players. Its because they keep rebuilding on the new fields. M31 is full now. Ju etc. guarantee the favtions have a pve base on every pve field. Limit factions to only 2 pve bases or maybe even 1. And the need for so many pve planets dwindle

1 Like

I really don’t Get these threads I’m so confused. All of you complaining about PVP is dead and PVP is not the same and PVE care bares … aren’t you all planet donators who live comfortably on a PVE planet? Don’t you all hoard and hide your resources in your OCD and keep basic needs at base?

If you are truly that much into PVP, then just live only in PVP, and then we should make it such that OCD is only accessible the first few days of wipe, right? Cause after all, that’s what it’s for, surviving wipes not a safe storage ALL the time.

So please stop with all these posts and stop complaining to Rex. As the survey showed we all have a little care Bear inside us :slight_smile: or should I say a scared little mouse that always needs a hole to hide in. You guys just want more opportunity to PVP and not a server with no PVE at all and that’s what Rex will give us hopefully next season, more planets that have rare resources that we need to FIGHT with. Until he shows the change log and you see nothing like that but rather more PVE optimization then start crying on forums.

Now close this thread please that’s titled why are we closing topics all the time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Let’s continue instead!

Rexxus isn’t to blame, he is one damn admin among a sea of server admins. Not EVERYBODY is going to be 100% happy with the changes. We get it. OP had been disabled for a long time and should be for obvious reasons, that’s Elons problem, not Rexxus problem. CV fights are laggy and people frequently disconnect, happens to everybody. So are SV and HV fights.

That’s why it’s still in ALPHA. It is NOT optimized, they are still 85/15% content creation / bug fixing. This is going to be a long running issue for some time to come and Rex can’t fix every ‘issue’ that is affecting your gameplay, hell your lucky him and jascha bend over backwards to fix what they can.

In short, (toxins incoming, oh noes!) quit bitching and get back to playing.

2 Likes

I like you Mario Ive noticed you have this constructive attitude, i wish theres more ppl like you.

I nearly forgot this is Thrans threat and i turned my posts into what i would like to see changed. Really tasty bottle of wine o got from my friend helped it a lot :smiley:

All those threads…they are not here just from out of sudden, something is wrong, actually more things and half ot those is not Rexxx fault, but that part which is on Rexxx should be improved and we all should share what we think.

I dont trust that survey, its saying all and nothing, sure we all have carebear inside, does it mean we want PvE? No, it means this: Every PvP player wants safe haven to have his ammo factory if nothing else as we need thousands and we dont want to be afraid of loosing it.
Its not because of we are afraid of loosing its because we are less interested in establishing new factory if old is lost, we want to grab ammo quickly and go to pew pew somewhere. Not sure how it was but i did lets say PvP6 and PvE 5. Does it mean i want PvE server?
For god sake no, it means i want good PvE with fast enough respawn of POIs, not overcrowded, with some interesting stuff when im not interested in PvP. Does it mean i want 5 PvE planets and 6 PvP? For god sake no, maybe i misinterpreted the question…

This is just an example, im just affraid that what will happen is missinterpretation of this survey…

So what i mean. Rexxx I know how much you love surprising all, its always exciting, but if you would show me new map of universe before implementing it, I would say the same i say first nigth of seasson restart. I said this:

Ok theres nothing else than Homeworld and GG, this season will be only about GG rest is not important, seems a bit small, lets hope it will help performance. And i say, guys this restrictions will kill so large faction. Quick analysis showed true.

Does it mean GG is fail? No we loved it, and love that idea. But spending 2 months on one planet building base which gets offline raided over night gets old at some point. Fighting EVERY base we encounter with underground turet and core under bedrock is fun for 3 times maybe.

So thats it, I just wish there will be no missunderstanding, no missinterpretation of this survey. Anyway teaser looks good :slight_smile: Spoil or jail.

Is this a fail? Not at all, its something ill remeber forever. But am i going to repeat it anytime soon, no i had enough.

2 Likes

I will be short:
I’m a casual gamer.
Multiplayer much more fun than single player, even casual gaming.
I prefer PvE gaming, but I liked also the tank fights with TCH <3
HWS Universe is perfect for me.

So I watched a PvP battle on this new server with its offline protection. First thing I noticed was
the base being attacked was surrounded by bases under offline protection. After a bit of investigating
I discovered this was common. People use alt accounts to set up bases around their main base.
These alts only ever log in to reset the offline protection.

1 Like

Yip back in 5.0 origin planets had 6 different types of resources, that made it amazing to live on, and if you didnt like a faction offline raiding you, you could cb:reset and choose a different faction to them and be immune to their offline raiding, it was amazing got some of the best pvp on origin planets, now if all pvp planets in general had 6 different types of basic resources without zas/ere/neo/sath/gold and had pvp only during prime time night hour’s those planets would be full of bases and action :smiley: so yea I agree with you man.

The best idea for the pvp planets is If RexXxus make certain spots on the planet that has all diffrent deposits supernear eachother and let factios build near em to have control, that will generate som nice pvp and you will have all the resources to survive.
While pve shall have no resources at all to force people out.
Super stargates able to teleport from pve zone to pvp one way trip if they need resources, that will also populate pvp planets fast, with no need to jump there, but to get back they need to jump

All of this is good. But you forget one thing: DEVS killing the game from alpha 2.0. In pre alpha i can freely fight in the space on SV with plasma. Now even homing missile cant hit the target. On the planets damage no goes like it does to the moveing targets. You need shoot shoot shoot and you cant smash medium HV. SV have this too. And about major 6.0 problem. Devs not fixed the collision BUG (long CV with doced SV make heavy lags when moving - it is MADNESS). And overal CV battles goes into the “hole”. 5 minutes of the fight and no main weapons no turrets - we look each other ago to home. The game have very big PVP (network) problems. But devs with the tenacity of idiots make new “flowers”. They thing they fix all of it before release? They mistaken. How we can test this alpha game if part of it game unplayable.

My 2 cent: I think our favorite game goes direclty to the RIP. Why? Pre alpha have less deadly bugs. And 90% of old bugs still here. And the biggest my disappointment - cut the creativity (i mean max turrets count, ship class sizes etc). I tell the DEVS more than 6 mounth ago - make a points system for the turrets. Maybe i want only 8 missile turrets or 4 artillery on my CV. Or 12 flak. NO i need to put all this trash turrets and half of it do not shoot by lags.

RexX trying make all people happy. But still goes too far towards PVE. Need - 20% PVE 80% PVP. I say again in good PVE we can play in singleplayer. If we want make this game better we need make more combat situation and etc. MP give amazing experience in ship building and etc. What could be better. than to imagine and then to realize the design of the ship and then to test it against live players.

3 Likes