Community Content Contest III | Results & Winners

The Aegis Anchor is actually itself a modified version from another creator who abandoned the build and granted full permission for rebuild. His inspiration undoubtedly did come from this same concept art you built yours from. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1421871013

1 Like

Congrats to the other winners, looks like awesome stuff all around! And thanks to RexXxus for holding this event, it was a really great idea. I hope people enjoy my contribution, I had a lot of fun making it. I look forward to seeing everything in game.

1 Like

@Upgrade @Darkside after my personal investigation I see they used both the reference @Riptose posted.
In fact they are different built.
Not only the size (height and width) is different but the design inside has other approaches as well.
Ju will check later as well.

1 Like
  1. Ju made all the Prof. Void POIs, Alien Cave POIs, EGS Flying City, coming EGS HQ and so much more…

2. Teasers of other builds? Well, just visit them in the next season. I will include all of them here and there.

3. Feedback etc. is something we thought about. As I said in the first post, we had a big criteria list, giving points and did checks. Not only “look n feel”. But doing that in the public wasn’t appropriate we thought.
    Once time allows we can give it to each player in a PM.

5 Likes

That has got to be some kind of record! All of these builds take such a great deal of time and work, it indicates the extent of size and commitment within the HWS community that should be rightly celebrated.
After all we often spend a lot of time “discussing”:wink: things that annoy us in the game - we should really push the positive aspects such as this contest to counter balance!

• Just a suggestion. Perhaps to judges could do a 60 second youtube clip, flying by some of these many and varied creations, to give more of a “feel”? and of course to showcase what the HWS community can do, to the general EGS population…
5 Likes

:slight_smile: Thanks @sacredglade!

We were also blown away by so many and cool submissions! Was fun to spend the whole day for it!

The video is a great idea I will do / in the future. Time is just running out for me to finish the HWS 8.X universe in time… I’m very stressed out at the moment.
But next time for sure.

Well, I had a little idea towards that maybe? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I made a little video here

Hope you enjoy :blush:

8 Likes

Nice Video @Paxxo1985! And Fast production :clap:
:grinning:

2 Likes

3rd Prize??? WOW. we have triumphed Dermerzel.
Congratulations to the 1st and 2nd place … and a hug of consolation for the other contestants.
https://youtu.be/GIQn8pab8Vc?t=87

2 Likes

Please do not include my space station in the game, after looking at the winners, mine is not worthy

thank you

-Mouse310

Don’t agree with that at all but your decision.

2 Likes

Renege! Renege! All are worthy! All have been Judged Worthy by the Mighty RexXxuS and Ju! So it has been said so it shall be done!

2 Likes

OMG!!! I can’t believe my creation is going to be in game!!! I don’t mind not placing in the top 3, as long as I make it in game! So stoked! Thanks RexXxus and Ju! :smiley:

Cool cool

I wish i could have finished mine… I had a family emergency and spent the last 2 weeks in florida. But had my station 90% complete…

1 Like

Does this mean that everyone that submitted will get a penthouse?

1 Like

Because so many cool submissions were sent and it was the first time and successful: yes

1 Like

Hi, any idea, when or how do we get the prize?

Today!
Sorry for the delay. setting up the HWS Garage took me 6 hours yesterday

1 Like

Great news, thx RexXxuS