Community event: DDOS HWS with spotlights!

I will have a few people available by about 6 or 7 EST. Will this be CV on CV as usual? or do we want to do HV and SV fight + bases

No, which server is not important.

We can increase all time but start 4v4, 6v6 and so on. Benchmarking will affect also the players a bit so not hardcore from the beginning.

Best if we start such planet fights and then expand.
It’s like a test guys but a serious test. We don’t restore stuff here, you need to fight real, no easy peasy. Just as good as possible for benchmarking.

Just say when and where, I’ll strap 50 lights to my SV for “testing” purposes!

I’m in just tell me time and place

Hmm rather bring normal amount i think, as realistic as possible will make the most sense.

Lol. I prefer extreme overkill!

Gonna replace all the blocks on a SV with nothing but spotlights!

1 Like

Ok TCH have a team of 4 possible 6. Looking to do this on EU GG in 2.5 hrs. But we need a team to fight us. Please reply.

@RexXxuS Teams are still being finalised but it sounds like we have people for both sides now. What would you prefer us to use though, class 1 or 3?

Doesn’t matter but go Class 3 to show the pain better.

figures it would be done while I’m at work.

Do I get bonus credits for moral support?

Could anyone wanting to join in come to the hws-general-discussion channel on discord? :slight_smile:

Hey guys,
sadly this is too late :expressionless: Devs are already tired from coding the whole day.
Let’s do it tomorrow with the setup in mind you had now

No worries, tomorrow is fine :slight_smile:

So we’re going for Class 3, SV & HV, on GG or wherever is best. What time is best for them? In terms of testing: would you prefer 1 vehicle per person last team standing, or something that will last longer than that?

something like 3pm - 8pm.
Basically non stop party till we say “stop”. Prepare good stuff.

Basically we Client and Server benchmark. Each benchmark takes ~5 minutes, then I’ll send the dev the files, he looks into it and can say straight away if we need more or if it’s enough for the first run.

1 Like

All good well TCH will have a team of 6 ready.

im in tomorrow as well lets do this :smiley: @smudgybear @_Ali @h5n1

If any team needs an extra member to make up numbers I will be around “if the rest of my guys cant make it”

I’ll be making a post to organize all that, stay tuned.

Nice, and good work with the post “should be fun”:sunglasses:

I believe the EU Benchmark was already started?
depending on the NA schedule I like to have another benchmark.