CONFIRMED: Reputation Points Not Adding Up

Okay I’ve been skeptical that I haven’t been getting my RP like the tutorials say here in HWS Connect. Days ago I was on 44 RP and I’ve since harvested 3 of my faction Alien Containers, which should be 7 RP each. Today I’m sitting on 54 RP. So I’ve not been giving the RP that is described in this community forum. On top of the 3 containers I’ve earned, I have my faction weapon, I warp, and I have the special item(s) in my inventory I’m supposed to have. None of that is adding up. Unless something changes, The higher tier faction packages are beyond reach. All of this is happening on Sanctuary Server (not sure if that makes a difference). Thanks HWS Team.

Hey again =)

Have you checked your player log on the HWS? There it will say what you get REP for and not =)

Mine today: 08:50 Faction_Bonus Received 1 RP for warping,Received 5 RP for 77 autominer cores,Received 1 RP for no PVP structures,Received 1 RP for visiting Elemental Capital City,Received 3 RP for HWS Marketplace Trade

It only shows I turned in 1 alien container for 7 RP. It also says I don’t have faction weapon. I actually carry both Alliance (NA) and Lawless (San) Weapons on my person and all times. So there’s no reason I should shouldn’t be getting one or the other having that.

Both server is not possible. If you do CSW you should only get your RP on one server, not both. Even if you get it on both one will be lost. Only your current server is the one working.
If it says you don’t have your weapon, than thats the reason. Maybe check again if you got everything right, at the right time.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.