Constant dissconnects

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Constant disconnects

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> PREDGEHAMMER

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> constantly

On which Playfield?
=> Tallador

Structure Name(s)?
=> Character, 2 SV,

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> Myself, MiniSV 2607830, Auger SV 2055179.

How can we help you now?
=> is it possible to get myself and the 2 SVs moved next to my base with the ID of 1262465?

Hi, let me see if I can’t fix the issue instead…

Okay. I agree with that being a better solution. Also thanks for the quick reply.

No problem. I think I fixed it now, but at the cost of some of the POIs nearby.

Just the NPC POIs or were there player structures involved as well?

Only NPC POIs. I have deleted nothing player-made.

Still experiencing constant disconnections . I

starter systems are plagued with this. especially at the beginning of a season. it’s best to leave asap.

u can always come back and run the f1 missions if u choose. it is recommended to have more firepower for them anyway.

I here you there bob however at this time I have no reasonable way to leave with the constant disconnects happening.

worst case, as long as u don’t care about what u have collected so far, try a cb:reset and pick a different starter planet. then use the freebie egs:spawn ship to find a better place to starter :wink:

I was hoping to avoid that due to the current time I have spent collecting the materials I have and I also collected all my Patreon items as well.

understandable. perhaps @Dr.Dark can plop u down in a more suitable environment. if not, i can help when i get home from work. i found a few decent spots around starter systems that should work. i just don’t remember the names :frowning:

Thank you. That will be a very reasonable correction.
The only 3 IDs I care about are

Underground-Base-Hanger ID 1262465
Beam me up ID 2119441
-AUGER- Mk- Si Re ID 2055179

And of course my character.

I’m usually home by 5:00 p.m. Eastern time. I’m not an admin but I can help you move. shoot me a message in about 8 hours if you haven’t been able to resolve this by then.

Ok thanks for the help Bob

I checked again, and found out your own ship “2055179” is corrupt. When did you start experiencing this issue? I can’t guarantee I can fix your ship, but I can try.

The problem started about 3 hours ago around 7am Eastern Time.
The SV with ID 2055179 can be considered a loss. the CV ID 2119441 and the Base ID 1262465 are the more important ones.

Okay, the corrupt SV has been deleted. I already teleported you to your CV, next to your base, where there shouldn’t be any issues.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.