Couldnt board my ship

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Had some desync issues and not able to spawn on my ship after death. Couldnt fly to ship because of build green wall preventing me.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Riptose

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> NA RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=> Orbital - Riptose

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> in picture above

How can we help you now?
=> can i get my ship back? I have video of the shit show that went on if needed.

Hi, I don’t really understand the issue. How is disconnects or being unable to fly to your ship related to you selling it?

Doesn’t understand this part either.
Just go a few meters to the East or West and you can spawn everything again.

Sorry its the box you get when you repair your ships. pretty sure it was preventing me from boarding my ship.

So it was mass confustion on my part… I did a get ship here command which allowed the ship to move and I was able to board my ship again. I was frustrated and in my haste to sell the Elder Bahumat, I had the connect screen of my Orbital ship still up and thought it was the Elder… I was tiered. Ive got video of me no able to board my ship. PS might still be uploading.

Thank rex… sorry for this, I should have just went to bed early last… this kept me up till 2am my time. Ill keep an eye on this post for when i can go back to the playfield and retrieve my ship.

So, after watching your video, I can see you spent at least 5 minutes dealing with the bug. Your biggest mistake was not restarting your game. You could probably have solved this in 2 minutes and avoided the ticket completely :slightly_smiling_face:

If you experience a bug like this in Empyrion, just restart your game and see if it helps. If it doesn’t, then make a ticket if needed.

But it’s nice that you made a video. Normally we wouldn’t restore structures after you sell them, but I’ll make an exception in this case. Just keep the above in mind, please.

I can’t manually take credits from your bank, so please send me 20.119.523 credits.
Command: eb:send:7371:20119523

After that, I will give you your CV back.

ok will do! and ill eat the DNA as punishment :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks. It’s back where you left it. I already put the DNA in the one container controller.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.