"Crash of the Titans" mission causes "Server lost" issue

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I was completing “Crash of the Titans” mission, after visited last rear part of a crashed ship I got this server issue twice in the same spot.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> kirby

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> not sure, it’s locked

On which Playfield?
=> Moon, Haven system

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Not sure, it’s always glitching on this mission. Checked it twice.

Hey, @kirby.

It’s most likely a corrupt area. I’ll try to fix it either when I get home, or by the 18:00 restart today.
Until then, this will keep happening if you go within ~200 meters of the corrupt area.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply! No rush, hope it will be fixed after reset by its own.

Sadly it’s unlikely. It usually requires a small wipe (nothing you’ll notice, don’t worry) to be temporarily fixed.

1 Like

I fixed it for now @kirby. Probably not a permanent solution, but at least it works for now :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for fixing this, @Dr.Dark , it was working and as for now, it’s happened again. Cannot reach out my ship left near rear part of the Titans ship.

If it happens that quickly again, I can’t fix that area.

What is your own ship’s name and ID? Then I’ll move it away so you can get to it.

1 Like

Made it myself. Thanks for help. I was able get close less than 200 m. Before I was just in the ship and the error message was appearing instantly, but somehow I spawned outside the glitch spot.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.