Crashed have put me in odd spot and im helpless

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Hello. So im in a weird spot… I have twice been disconnected traveling between worlds, each time my shipping being done and my guy floating in space. needless to say, each time i lost everything becauyse i didnt have another ship in my pocket to spawn. one second time, my ship ended up in ECC, but my guy was in FreelancerHQ, so now the ship is stuck there, paying taxes and i cant get to it. becuase of the second problem… I was trying to change armor at my base in space, but it would let me put armor in inventory, or equip it, it keps saying inventory fukll, even when it was completely empty. so i died because i could put my armor on. even after respawning, i couldnt put it on, or even add it to any inventory slots. so i keps dying from no air. NOW, every time i spawn, my guy ‘shoots’ out of the building, and flies helplessly thru space, because i have no armor, i have no jets or helmet. so i am stuck in this endless loop of spaqwning and shooting off into space, while my SV in ECC racks up taxes :smiley: sport of in a pickle here and i dont know how to stop it.

Player(s) with issue:
=> shoverbug

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 10 :00 pm

Playfield:
=> freelancer HQ

Structure Name(s):
=> starter warp sv

Structure ID(s):
=> i dont know where to find this

How can we help you now:
=> i at least need to stop shooting out of my base and be able to equip armor so i can get things togethr. i wouldnt mind that SV in ECC being removed so i dont have to pay taxes on it also

Check HWS Connect → Structure commander.
Admins can’t really do much if they don’t have the ID.

Also. Empty everything before removing armor. It is weight and volume, not free spots.

16463018 is the ID for the SV that is in ECC. I don’t care about having it back, i just dont want to pay any more taxes on it, think it cost me like 109k this morning. OK i understand about the armor as far as inventory.

What can I do about being auto-ejected by my base every time I spawn? my base ID is 16484826, but every time i die in space from lack of air and respawn, i go flying away from the base again.

Dr.Dark
Regular

October 22

shoverbug:
dont know where to find this

Check HWS Connect → Structure commander.
Admins can’t really do much if they don’t have the ID.

Welcome back @shoverbug

Hard to say. Don’t know why this is happening.
Do you have a video about that by any chance?

The SV in ECC got removed by you already I think.
If there is more we can do, let us know plz.

yes, sorry i should have replied to tell you. i finally was able to break the cycle of spawning and being ejected from base, so i was able to put on an armor suit, and once i had jets and air i was able fix everything. I don’t know why i kepts shooting out of my base, ill have to wait until i die again to see if it happens still.

I was able to get into ECC to remove my ship. think i only pay 119 in taxes, not 119k, so thats cool.

one thing tho, and ive noticed other sv’s floating near the spawn point so maybe this is happening to others. When i warp to ECC, the first thing i get once the map loads is a ‘disconnect from server’ error, with ‘OK’ being the only clickable option. naturally, i would cloick ok, then get disconnected, and when i reconnect i am floating in space and my SV is elsewhere, somethings even in a different system.

BUT … if you don’t click ‘OK’ and just let the error sit there for about 10 seconds, it goes away and you’re fine. I don’t know if this is just a lag thing, but i think thaty message is making ppl disconnect prematurely and getting removed from their SV’s, because the error will dissapear on its on adter a couple seconds and you’re good/.

just wanted to mention, if you didnt know already

thanks for youre help, ill rememvber what you said about the armor

RexXxuS
HWS Owner

October 24

Welcome back @shoverbug

alt shoverbug:
What can I do about being auto-ejected by my base every time I spawn?

Hard to say. Don’t know why this is happening.
Do you have a video about that by any chance?

The SV in ECC got removed by you already I think.
If there is more we can do, let us know plz.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.