CSW - Cannot Enter Ship, Sort of

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> After CSW to EU then back again to NA, both times could not enter ship using “F” key, both times required a second game restart.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Relaer

Server:
=> EU, NA

Time (cb:time):
=> Nov 23, 6:23

Playfield:
=> N/A

Structure Name(s):
=> My Ship? Sorry, didn’t get the ID before logging for the night.

Structure ID(s):
=> N/A

How can we help you now:
=> No help needed, just wanted to report this.

Just had the same problem, F Key inactive after CSW on both NA and EU. (A restart sorted it)

Yes, seems when you csw the cockpits are unaccessible. You need to get out from game and reload again, Both Eu and Na

similar thing happened to me after my last CSW. When i got back to NA and tried to get into the cockpit it said “currently occupied” no one was in my ship or cockpit, just me. I relogged. Cockpit still said currently occupied. Was able to P menu the ship. Switched it from faction to private. That fixed the problem.

Hey,

thanks for the info. Is it the seat that you where Flying in, or are other pilot seats also occupied?
I look into that tomorrow. Maybe a simple detach on the source server helps.

All pilot seats (well both on my SV).

I don’t get the occupied message.I get the cockpit “click” sound but don’t enter. Relog then works as Paxxo mentioned.

1 Like

This has been happening for at least three days, maybe more

also for you only with NPC cored ships?

i also have to relog to gain access to my captain chair has been going on for last 3-4 days and its super annoying please fix

I don’t have NPC cored ship but have the same issue.

I mostly use a normal cored cave ship, but this also happened with a modified stock ship (bluedart?) over the weekend when CPU limits were in.

Its on both NPC core and player cored craft

Hey

thanks a lot for all the reports. I found the issue (Game bug) and found a way to get around it.
I will update the tool in a few minutes!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.