CSW issue, missing 3 ships

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I did a CrossServerWarp and arrived, but without my three ships (and all stuff inside) (a CV, a SV, and a HV).

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Me (TIFA70)

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA (CSW was from RE EU to RE NA)

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 24. March, between ca. 5:20 - 5:49 PM

On which Playfield?
=> Cross Server Warp on NA

Structure Name(s)?
=> Explorer CV, TIFA SV and a small Trecutter (don’t know the correct names, since I dont remember them and can’t check them on RE EU server because they are not listed there anymore.

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> Dunno

How can we help you now?
=> With getting my ships back. :slight_smile:

Hey, @TIFA70.

I restored the “Explorer CV”. The two others I can’t find by those names.

They were deleted. You just need to toggle the little eye up top in HWS Connect → Structure Commander; then you can see deleted structures and give me the right names :slightly_smiling_face:

It should be TIFA - Explorer CV, TIFA SV and something like JVI Treecutter or so. Their names arent listed neither as deleted nor as last touched or warped The list isn’t correct as it shows it on the website.

I found your Treecutter HV also now, and restored it. I still can’t find your “TIFA SV”. You don’t have any structure with that name.

Do you mean the “TIFA - Explorer SV” as can be seen in your screenshot?

No, that is an another one. TIFA SV is a SV with 10 small CPUs and 10 small aux. I did spawn it either a day before or the same day (wanted to go to NA server with it for the Star Fragments) (see picture)

What about my big CV?

You mean the one I restored yesterday? I restored it on RE EU, and your HV on RE EU today also.

Sadly without the name it had after it was spawned in, I can’t help. All I can see is that there is no vessel on either server with that name, and you don’t have a vessel with a name that’s close to it.

If you can give me an exact (± 30 minutes) time where you were within 500 meters of it, then I can maybe find it.

The time is when i did the Cross Server Warp. The ship was docked on the top of the CV. That is less then 500 m, and it (the contact) is at least 1 warp before I did join the CSW. Or, just check my BP spawns. The last SV spawn should be it.

I looked now, and since you spawned it recently I found it. You named it “SV TIFA”. It’s pretty important that the name you give is in the right order, otherwise we won’t be able to find it :slightly_smiling_face:

I restored it on RE EU now.

Thank you. As I said, I don’t remember the names and could not check it since the are not shown. Now I am on NA server with out ships. :slight_smile:

You should be able to see them, since the list I checked is basically the same one you have. But it doesn’t matter now.

If you just do a shipless CSW back to EU, all your ships will be there :slight_smile:

Job done. Thank you. Ticket can be closed.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.