CURRENCY MANIPULATION

This isn’t gameplay. This is currency manipulation.

1 million units!

If he got the gold legally he can sell it at whatever price he wants. I see no problem here, unless you’d like to provide proof of actual cheating.

In Eve, we call this “market pvp”

1 Like

if i remember correctly, the ranking for mined gold showed that rezzy pretty much lived in the red zone on GG all of last season.

2 Likes

or some people invest in gold , and have several millions ingots in ocd

1 Like

If you only knew our total combined wealth… :sweat_smile:

What is the problem here? This like a report?!

3 Likes

So, this isn’t an issue, I’m gonna go ahead and mark this as a waste of time. Smh.

3 Likes

@Athena I hope this is good advertising and it sells. I dont want to be bragadocious but I did have them at 300. People pay for the ingot. I wanted it to sell. Thank you for the marketing tho. it hopefully will sell soon. If you like i will make you an offer of face value (250) at my lemonade stand on Golden globe. I mined 13 million gold ore last season, I will sell my ingots at whatever cost I please. Come to pvp please and drop off a ticket in ABNs suggestion box anytime…

4 Likes

Go mine you some gold and you can be cool too !!!

@Athena It sold. Ill give you a nice 2% kickback. You really dont need to make yourself out to be some Intergalactic Karen to help sell my sweet sweet loots. Any items you want listed in particular? PvP loaded with goodies.

4 Likes

ASHCUALITY! That would be called the Free Market. Forcing HWS to change the price, would be manipulation.

Just go farm 1m on GG. It’s ez

1 Like

Damn ABN and their

Shuffles deck, pulls card

Selling items on the market for lower profit to make a quick sale. Really?

Saves me the hassle of mining. Keep it up. It’s cheaper then me mining it myself.

2 Likes

LOL. in EvE its quite common for rich people to buy up all stock they can in a region and resell it at a marked up value. If you got the capitol or the raw resources you sell it for whatever the market will pay for it.

1 Like

Seeing as gold is only technically worth 250 in eb credits per bar how can that be seen as manipulation? Its a damn smart move and still making profit. Welcome to the marketplace!

1 Like

Crazy Rezzy…

1 Like

prices are insaaaaaaane!