CV and HV corrupt

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I went from my planet into orbit, and after the transition i was teleported out of my CV. when i tried to reenter it, it did not gave me any option to open the doors and when i tried to access the control panel, it displayed an error. Meanwhile i had a HV attached to it that went 2kms farther. after asking for help on Discord, Dr Dark came to help me, and we managed to access it, but the thrusters and rcs are not working, neither in the CV nor the HV, for which Dr Dark said they were corrupted and suggested i filed a ticket. Im in the planet with only my 2 SVs, so i would appreciated your help on this case. thank you for your time
Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Jotossauro

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=>
RE
When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>
31st of July, at aproximatly 17:10
On which Playfield?
=> The CV is in Haven orbit. The HV is allready in Haven planet because Dr Dark managed to teleport it.

Structure Name(s)?
=> “Starter CV” and “Hover Vessel”

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> CV= 1446187 and HV= 3286939

How can we help you now?
=> If possible, i would like to recover both my CV and HV, along with their contents. Thank you.

1 Like

To be a bit more specific here.
Ship was powered, had lots of fuel, rotation settings were in order, but wouldn’t move at all. Not even gravity affected the HV.

The CV was fine. Just in the orbit.
Once the CV entered the planet though, the HV was technically still attached to the HV. Both did not move anymore. CV thought it’s docked to HV and vice versa. Glory bugs of Empyrion and the silly decision to let everything dock to anything :roll_eyes:
Solution was the command “undock 3286939”.
Both are free and working now.

Thank you very much Rexxxus!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.