CV Class Limit Discussion

What does that have to do with it? We all want a fun game regardless of faction…

1 Like

People of a feather flock together, this discussion is meant to get feedback from the entire server, not just one demographic.

Then stop dismissing my opinions.
Stop dismissing everyones opinions that don’t line up with yours.

What you REALLY want is to hear other people who have the same opinion as yours, and since you’re not getting it you’re throwing a little hissy fit and dismissing everything else you hear.

Your opening message was you suck.

I am also not dismissing people’s opinion, I am literally debating or discussing them.

In my response to Zack, I acknowledged 3 of his opinions, did not dismiss them at all. One of the 3 I offered a counter-argument.

So, now that we have this out of the way, please advise why you like Class 5 or Class 1 CVs.

I wouldn’t be opposed to trying a hard class 1 limit throughout the server. I was vehemently opposed to the class 1 SV/HVs throughout the majority of the PvP hotspots, but like everyone else I adapted, and everyone went along with it. I say why not give it a try, if we all accept class 1 SVs and HVs on the hotspot planets, then why not?

1 Like

@Kittiez “you suck” has no place in such discussions. Last Warning.

PvP is mostly a personal state and everyone is entitled about an opinion.
Do not rip anyone apart about his/her opinion.

I’m reading everything but the recent Class 1 - 5 - 7 setup was a result of the last big HWS Survey.

4 Likes

Everyone keeps complaining bout long fights but some of these cv fights can last for 2 hours with enough people and lets face it some of us really need a good long fight to wear ourselves out pvp wise if there hasn’t been enough action. I often come to HW in a class 1 and don’t mind taking on class 5’s I feel that it really tests my build.

1 Like

To me cv battles now last less time before someone gets cored. At the moment cv battle configurations look balanced.

3 Likes

Cool, thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

I disagree, I’d rather a good battle last 30 minutes tops, but that’s my personal preference. A 2 hour CV fight while it can get your blood pumping just doesn’t feel right to me.

It’s awesome. But as stated you haven’t done it so there’s a little bit of you judging it before you’ve tried it. As Rex stated this is where the community is at. :+1:

Also if you think 2 hours is long you obviously haven’t heard these guys go on and on about the 6 day uninterrupted battle 2 seasons ago. But don’t get them started… :grin:

1 Like

I’ve done more Class 5 CV fighting than you. And so far the only people who have really supported Class 5 CVs is TAW/FU. shrug

I said I prefer 30 minute fight tops in CVs, I never said they are long. Gotta get that context right.

1 Like

Yeah maybe in patch 7, but he’s done more then you in patch 10.
And the only people supporting your idea is op4, so I don’t see the point here.

I’ve done a ton of CV fighting in the most recent patch, thanks.

Different demographics have different playstyles, and thus far we have only heard from a very small number of the player base. We haven’t heard feedback from people not allied/associated with each other other than Dr. Dark. right now.

Again, Rex did a comprehensive survey and the results were conclusive. Everybody doesn’t need to come to your own personal forum post for the results to already be widely known.

Citation? You haven’t fought with the major alliance you speak of very much in a class 5. Ground battles, yes. Space battles? No.

So major alliances aren’t allowed to discuss? You do realize that if the majority of your demographic happens to congregate together, that doesn’t invalidate their opinion. Each and every one of those people on that poll voted independently, and provided you with several points which you now dismiss?

Agreed david, this was already voted on in an official capacity.