CV Class Limit Discussion

Again, Rex did a comprehensive survey and the results were conclusive. Everybody doesn’t need to come to your own personal forum post for the results to already be widely known.

Citation? You haven’t fought with the major alliance you speak of very much in a class 5. Ground battles, yes. Space battles? No.

So major alliances aren’t allowed to discuss? You do realize that if the majority of your demographic happens to congregate together, that doesn’t invalidate their opinion. Each and every one of those people on that poll voted independently, and provided you with several points which you now dismiss?

Agreed david, this was already voted on in an official capacity.

Anyway, this is off topic.

Who said that? No one.

I literally said we’ve heard from two major demographics now we need to hear from others.

Now, let’s hear more about why you prefer Class 5 CVs, drawbacks etc… and stay on topic.

Are you the dad of the server or something? Why do you feel entitled to talk to people like this?

1 Like

This thread is about discussing CV Class Size limits, so I’m asking people stay on topic. Now that we have that out of the way, please stay relevant to the topic.

Nah, dads are cool and tell sick dad jokes.

Like this one:

Did ya’ll hear about that new graveyard in New York?
People are just DIEING to get in xD

or this one:

Why did the scarecrow get promoted?
He was outstanding in his field!

xD

Sadly, we don’t get that. Heck, we don’t even get yelled at for touching the thermastat. We just get a temper tantrum on the forums lmfao

2 Likes

Could you stay on topic please? Thank you.

No dad, I don’t want to. You can’t make me!

1 Like

This thread is discussing your dislike for cv class limits while the survey rex has done has already taken what people want into consideration. If you want you class one cv fights stick to eton and black hole or be a big boy and take a class 1 up against a class 5 and see what your really made of. That’s what the rest of us do.

Thanks for your input.

I agree most space games have a Mothership.
so we need to establish what kind of Mothership should be established. Eleon Studios well hopefully rework their CVs

2 Likes

So lets keep the class 5’s and have only 1 class 7 per alliance. It could be interesting.

1 Like

Why? That would make an even larger gap between Vets and newer players who will not be able to put up a fight.

It would also have a negative impact on server performance, leading to a worse play experience for all players.

what I’m trying to say is to have 1 class 5 CV Mothership / Alliance / play field.
class 1 are easier to build because it doesn’t require as many resources.
so if you are in a faction you have to gather your resources together and build a Mothership.

1 Like

Class 1 CVs are difficult to build and having the option for a class 5 will allow new players to build large CVs (as almost every ones first cv is way bigger then they expected it to be) and then test their knowledge on cv building before having to learn to downsize their builds. So therefore a mothership would have to be class 7 and tbh honest unless I saw one of the bigger alliances out with a class 7 I wouldn’t even bother requesting ours come out so it wouldn’t have an affect on the new guys.

2 Likes

I like this idea of one class 7
that could prove interesting

I feel like the idea Snowman presented is an excellent option, regardless of my current faction opinions or the like. Would really allow for a lot more “noobs” to get into PvP due to C7 being a lot easier to build, in the sheer aspect of a many mistakes being able to be made. C5/C1 is more restrictive due to needing to understand how to downclass or build accordingly, whereas C7 is already at max spawnable. I know personally, when I was getting into PvP, that I had many issues trying to understand class sizes and limitations. I mean hell, this is my third season and I still have trouble understanding how to build anything other than an HV. Furthermore, Class 7 is a very easy class to build into, allowing for many more mistakes before it becomes a fatal flaw. I think allowing one Class 5 in Black Hole may be an interesting option as well, but not in place of the Homeworld Space’s current Class 5 limitations.

TLDR: I support 1 Class 7 CV Per Alliance in Homeworld Space, and perhaps one Class 5 Per Alliance in Blackhole. I think the “Mothership” idea being bounced around would be very interesting if implemented properly.

PS: Dont touch my class 5’s pls, I just started building one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

we need to Define what a Mothership should be with the shields.
me personally I think class 4 CV is fine enough but if you want to have a class 5 Mothership.
back in the days we used to have class 10 and it lag the server.
have 1 class 5 CV Mothership / Alliance / play field.

What i do know is this 1 vs 1 cv battle i had with op4 only lasted around 20 minutes maybe less.

I’m not sure what class size that ship was. Maybe you can enlighten me @Ranzeth?

1 Like