CV deleted without warning

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I was mining asteroids in Black Hole and had honestly forgotten I was in a Class 3 CV. The CV got deleted and I found myself floating in space, but I never received any warning notice (I scrolled up in global and faction chat to confirm this) that I was exceeding the limit or that my ship was going to be deleted. Every other time I’ve exceeded a number of structures or class size limit I’ve gotten a warning and a few minutes to correct the situation.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Loki

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> Roughly 11:30

Playfield:
=> Black Hole

Structure Name(s):
=> Ramsay the Kindhearted

Structure ID(s):
=> Unknown - the ship has disappeared from my registry and structure commander

How can we help you now:
=> Please restore the ship - but please either put it in a PvE playfield I can access (preferably Atlantis, definitely not ECC) - or give me a few hours’ notice so I can be there to recover it before another player finds and destroys it or Black Hole wipes.

I guess you overlooked the warnings:

You got them for 20 minutes.

I can restore it for the common price of 1.1 mil and 3 RP

Is that ok for you?

Well, not much going on today so I just restored it for only 3 RP :wink:
Its back in Atlantis System.

Thanks very much. I don’t know why I didn’t get those warnings, but I scrolled up in both chats and they weren’t visible. At that time the HWS Connect site was saying I had never played the NA server and was displaying an empty kill board for the NA server, so it may have been the same glitch.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.