CV produced according to the drawing is not possible to spawn

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> In connection with the release of the RE scenario update, there was such a problem:
The factory launched the production of a large CV (9th grade) according to the drawing with solar panels. Production was started before the update was released, but the production time is long and it ended after the server was updated. Now this CV is displayed as created, but it cannot be spawn, it is written that it contains prohibited blocks.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Garlein

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 31-07-2021 20-00

On which Playfield?
=> Alpha:Haven

Structure Name(s)?
=> Great Star Ark

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Is it possible to do something in this situation, or are the resources invested in this CV lost for us, and we need to recruit all these resources again to produce an already corrected CV?

In general, you can close this ticket because it is unlikely that something can be done in this case, given the mechanism of operation of blueprint, then produced. but there is no way to turn an object that has not been placed back into resources, and the game code will not allow you to place it because of the presence of solar panels and capacitors in it.

I just made a new drawing with corrections and have already produced and posted it, and the resources spent on the “problematic” CV and now lost can be considered payment for my “stupidity”. :slight_smile:

Sorry, we can’t help with the blueprint factory. It’s locally stored on your PC.

RexXxuS, I understand that this is completely out of your power, and the ticket was created more for information, maybe someone else has the same problem. I have already solved this problem, I just built a new CV according to the corrected drawing:)

Thank you for your great work!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.