CV stuck due to nearby HV (Not touching at all)

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> My CV says that it cannot move to not having a docked ship, but it is not near any HV or SV. I attempted to use the cb:getshiphere command, but it says that the structure ToraToraTora which has been either “deleted” or removed from our faction due to non-use (the player stopped playing) and is not in our structure commander, is too close to use the getshiphere command.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> GlassGEO

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>
10/16/20 7:24am
On which Playfield?
=> Freelancer Sector HQ

Structure Name(s)?
=> DeadSled (This is the CV which cannot move)
ToraToraTora (this is the HV which we have no control over due to no longer being our faction)

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 11247513 Mcbride
11511735 ToraToraTora
How can we help you now?
=> See what the game thinks the DeadSled is attached to, and/or move it away? Either delete or add the ToraToraTora back to the BFG faction so we can deal with it

try the undock command in console.

hit ~

undock 11511735

also switch the cv to private and back

I dont control that structure, I dont know who does now. It’s been removed from our structure commander.

Also, just switching to private and back didnt work, just in case.

Hey,

you are right it was due to that player. The ship was stuck belonging to noone. I removed it now.
sorry for the late response. I thought it was a typiclal “not able to move” ticket (others have better Ideas for them then me :wink: ).

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.