CV Taken Away Due To Going To GG

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Made My 1st ever CV, Friends wanted me to meet them on GG. I wasn’t thinking and went there in the CV… Dumb idea, Don’t know what I was thinking… You took my ship just before I was able to get my butt off the planet. :frowning: Won’t ever do that again!! May I please have it back?
Player(s) with issue: Py
Server: NA
Time (cb:time):
Playfield: GG
Structure Name(s): Was Magic Bullet, I just changed the name to Fantasy before I went to GG but I don’t think it registered yet…
Structure ID(s): Pink & White
How can we help you now: May I please have my ship back? It won’t happen again… Sorry.

Good Morning @Ryzanna

I hope you don’t try to fool me here with your 433 playhours, friends who have 1000+ playhours and visited Golden Globe before to know the gravity + limit restriction… and saying “1st ever CV”, flying a Class 7 CV in a Class 1 planet, with still 12 minutes time to rethink that plan but still ignored the 3 warnings.
That would be a big fool otherwise.

So, I can restore it, if you agree with the cost of 2 563 270 credits and 7 RP.
If yes, let me know please

lol, yeah, I suck, does it help if I tell you I’m a girl playing with my guy friends? They have been helping me forever! lol, I would be lost without them! Man, did they ever get a good laugh out of this one! I tried over and over to get off GG but the thrusters were not strong enough, One of the guys came over and told me what to try, I was almost off but then I ran out of time! OMG what a brain fart…
I’ll do whatever it takes to get it back and promise this will NOT happen again!!

1 Like

I rather thought your friends tried to fool you with “come here Py, free candy and cake, bring your biggest ship with you to get more of it” :wink:

I restored it above your head.

lmao! Thanks Rex!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.