CV Titan on Golden Globe

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Player Beast attacked me with CV Titan on Golden Globe two times to destroy my base.
His CV that have ID 35761179.

The first attack he came alone, but the second time lastbravehart joined him, both from the same faction U-T, so he also knows that Beast used a not allowed vessel on Golden Globe.

Finnally I captured his CV but they still came to attack now on HV but I almost lose 2 BA, my HV and SV very damaged.

Is very clear to see the intentionality he used CV Titan, to make more damage very fast to destroy my defence and then can attack me more secure for them.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Sarjon

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=> 02 January 2020 10:59

Playfield:
=> Golden Globe

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=>

He wrote this on global chat:

First attack almost destroy one BA:

He came again to attack the other BA:
Beast on CV Titan and lastbravehart on HV

@RexXxuS
Talked with @dQgnflua about it.

You are new to gg and i understand this, i reported this "cv thing on gg"a long time ago and all i got was a cold shower. So i was watching players doing it all the time since then. Belive me i want cv-s off the planets even more than you and i hope i will see that day. Rex limited class to 1 and thats nice, but still not ideal. So we stick to limited time attacks as our enemies. Have fun playing and thank you for opening the issue again.

3 Likes

@Sarjon

1. That’s 100% legal unless some rules changed since the time I was playing and it’s also right for balance reasons
  2. That’s exactly what this Garage CV was designed for, you can buy one too

https://forum.empyrion-homeworld.net/t/hws-garage-ships/4642/95

1 Like

wasnt 150 blocks the limit for gg? If so thats way over limit.

1 Like

Time for another auction!

1 Like

I was under the impression that CV’s were going to be restricted from entering PvP planets anymore since we have the new docking abilities.
I guess that was never changed.

Hello DarthMyrten

On Golden Globe CV limit is Class 1 withm 150 blocks max.

Titan CV have sv and hv weapons can destroy structures easily,

Yes anyone can buy one spending 38M, but the question here is
how to defend from those attacks on a playfield with restrictions
such as max 3 alliance BA class 1?

Last time it was done, owner’s ship was taken then sold by Rexxus. Rules didn’t change since then.

I recall there was a topic about that, if limit is still there ship should have been taken by HWS unless it was used for a very short time. In past getting over limit for short time used to be allowed, but maybe it’s changed now.

Well CV actually got destroyed so you know the answer :slight_smile: , but let me ask you reverse question - how do you destroy 3 alliance BA without CV if they got underground decoys so HV turrets don’t work? That’s the real balance problem.

1 Like

Each playfield has different restriction limits.

Bases can’t move, has structural integrity and it is a base class 1 with normal weapons, he get his ship destroyed, but remember he attacked me with this CV two times, and almost destroy 2 of my 3 towers.

Dont change the point of this topic answering that is not in the case, but by the way
attack a 3 base is possible like it is on Eton metropolis (How much defences have there?)
but needs hard work to accomplish.

It looks like to UT likes fast and easy attack pushing out all the limits and “create” new rules that don’t exist.
Where can I find a rule that says only CV class 1 and 150 blocks is allowed but you can go there whatever you want, dont worry the server capture it for the HWS faction.

Once the big damage is done they can walk on hv without problems there.

It doesn’t matter if he losse the CV, I lost 2 towers, 1 hv and big damage but i was following this playfield limitations.

so the quick ripping off of towern you and your red people also like to do with the help of a cv that consists only of hangerdoors so spare us the hypocrite, yes! and the useful life of a cv is limited to 10-15min at size class 1 and more than 150 blocks and as you say, you could defend it.

What does it have to do with what I have stated?

If you have problems with members of another faction, create your own thread and don’t come to this one to talk about things that are not relevant.

Unfortunately a very bad timing to start another slight toxic approach of PvP possibilities.
Quite uncool, knowing I am currently burned out at my limit to prepare a new season, where NO CVs will be allowed on planets anymore. Think about that.

I will look into it in more depth when time allows. All I can do right now.

2 Likes