CV Was Relocated Inside ECC Planet

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> When approaching the ECC Apartments, I was ejected from the ship and my CV was relocated to inside a local planet. I can’t get to it. Please relocate it to next to the orbiting apartments at the Trading station.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Crolya

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> not sure, within a few hours of this message (a.m. in Pacific Time zone)

On which Playfield?
=> ECC Sector

Structure Name(s)?
=> CV1

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 13345344

How can we help you now?
=> relocate CV1 to a location near the orbital Trading station. My current location is 730, 246, -7987 in the ECC Sector. My CV (CV1) is reporting at -12, 12, -2205

Hey, will come move it.
In the future: When you leave a ship don’t turn it off, turn thrusters off instead. If you turn the ship off this happens.

It was moved.
Be aware that your SV (Blackberry) is still docked to your CV, but it’s flying outside of it. I recommend you undock it and redock it to the ship before you continue flying anywhere.

Thanks much.
FYI, all I did was exit the pilot seat. I was instantly thrown into space. When I finally jetpacked back, my CV was gone.

Thanks. I was able to get into my CV.

To complete the story-mode requirement of going down to the HWS Info Room, I took my SV, Blackberry, down to the surface. Then while leaving the atmosphere, I am frozen at the edge with no mobility. I am frozen. If I attempt to access the Control Panel, it says, “No core present”.
I just want to get out of the ECC system. Can you help me get my Blackberry SV and CV together again so I can warp out?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.