Daily loot vanished on crash

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Daily loot disappeared on crash

I am patron with auto daily loot turned on.

Message logged in Connect:
19-09-27 20:27 Daily loot
Received 9 Skill Points, 19xRaw Diamond, 1600xXeno Substrate, 87500xMoney Card, 17xAuto Miner Core, 25000xGold Coins, 30xAlien Container (Rare)

Items showed in my hotbar before game crashed.

It appears the rp from the containers was attributed, but everything else disappeared from my inventory after the game crashed and I logged back in (message was “Could not send to dedicated server” if I remember correctly)

Only daily loot disappeared, previous inventory is intact.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Emkay (me)

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> shortly after 19-09-27 20:27

Playfield:
=> rev-3

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> Give me back my daily lootz :slight_smile:

Update: Same thing happened again with the next daily loot. Message was “Cannot send to dedicated server anymore”.

However, this time I lost a bunch of random inventory I’d been taking out of the OCD right before the daily loot triggered, as well as the daily loot itself :frowning:

Message from Connect dashboard: Received 1 Skill Point, 9xRaw Diamond, 800xXeno Substrate, 30000xMoney Card, 4xAuto Miner Core

Hey,

I restored the Items (but not OCD, since I can’t see them anymore)

But you might want to check whats going wrong here, since We can’t restore those items again and again.

I was trying to play from a hotel, so it’s possible their connection’s simply not stable.

I’ll avoid logging in again until I get back home…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.