Daily Loot - write error

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Upon receiving the Daily Loot, the award was not immediately received. Out of sync has occurred. In the game on the server, the reward in the inventory appeared with a delay.

The crux of the problem is that the mark in the Player Activity Log instead of the Daily loot looks like Connect. By and large, this is a trifle.

But.
Based on the experience of the previous contact with support, with such a mark in the Player Activity Log, on the side of the administration, this day will be marked as missed for me.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Popper Id: 720552

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 21-11-24 01:11

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> I want to make sure that on the side of the administration this day is marked in the log as received.
If not, fix it. Since the last time such an error led to a reset, to the beginning.
Instead of switching to the next week of the cycle, the last time with such an error, I was returned to the beginning of the previous one.

Right, I see it got delivered later:

If this is counted as missed, I’m not 100% sure yet. If it does, make a ticket and I’ll give the last loot.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.