DC and lost epic

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Having an unstable network at the moment. Went to repair my epic armor. Took it off, and placed a heavy armor on my self. Went and put the epic in repair station, pressed repair, took it with me to armor locker and switched again!
Like 30 sec after, i DC again, and when i logged back in, my heavy was on, and my epic was no place to be seen :frowning:
=>

Player(s) with issue:
=> dQgnflua

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=> 08:40 server time

Playfield:
=> Triton

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> if there is hope, put a epic armor in my inventory :frowning:
Not sure what happend… Had the same with withdrawing from ocd… dcèd after taking out some stuff, and some of it are gone (nothing i need, so all good there)

Sounds like the good ol’ rubber band DC to me.

Yeah… but usaly you just have to do stuff over… like fly the last kilometers, etc… whats also wierd, is that i took stuff back from a container to my inv after changing armor, and then i started on constructing some things… after the dc, my stuff was back in the cointainer, but the things in the constructor was still being made :roll_eyes:

Same bug, only difference is you weren’t flying around.

1 Like

Yeah…

Hope @Jascha or @RexXxuS can take a look :wink:

1 Like

Hello dQ,
I see you had a DC. Had you any errors in the console? Is this reproducible?
I resolved your armor for now.

thank you…

The DC was deff from my internet! Can send you a picture later from the harbour where ive been, and you will understand :wink:

Thank you so much chief =) =) <3
You are the best

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.