Death in space then game bug

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=>I died in space and I chose to resurrect in the structure that was offered to me, the game was bugged, I rebooted and I found myself on the planet haven while I died in orbit of akua and that I am a federation, I reboot once again and find myself in space in orbit akua lvl1 and without stuff.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> lagafdede

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>

On which Playfield?
=> akua orbit

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> put my character back on akua with his stuff, the top would be with my sv: SV MA 11986625

Hey,

I warped you to your SV, but that one is not on Akua and I dont see you being there at any time. But maybe your friends were there.
I also restored the backpack you lost, even though I’m not sure if thats the one. IN such case, please make a screenshot of the lost things.

hello Jascha,

Unfortunately, I don’t have the right backpack :frowning: too bad, can you put me on the planet please? When I log in, there are zirax drones.
Thank you in advance.

gros probleme, tu m’a mis mon perso en orbite ahual, c’était akua, j’étais a ahual il y a peut etre 2j-3j.
Pour le SV, je ne comprends pas, je n’est pas le bon dans la commande structure du site

Hey,

I see you already made it to Akua.
Sadly without knowing the right backpack or time its not possible to restore the one you lost.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.