Deathmatch Event Submission Poll

Hello HWS Community,

the Deathmatch Events are back but need your help!

The goal is simple: I will tell you the limits and you have to build and submit a ship for the deathmatch. Finally, everyone votes during the week what ship should be used in the Deathmatch in the next week.

After one week we do another poll what ship should be used for the next week and so on.
As soon as we have 10 ships in the pool, we can then rotate the ships each week.

Please submit your ships in the workshop and send the link here as reply. So we can do a poll about those every Sunday and other can test them out before the event.

You can submit more than 1 ship. Please use the prefix HWS in your submitted blueprints.

HV Deathmatch submit limits

• max. Class 1
  • max. 4000 Blocks
  • regular green Player Core
  • built HWS Config limits in mind

SV Deathmatch submit limits

• max. Class 1
  • max. 3000 Blocks

CV Deathmatch submit limits

• max. Class 1
  • max. 10 000 Blocks

If you have questions please let me know.
Hopefully we can establish an active community around this because my long term goal is to implement ELO points (see Chess), matchmaking based Events, tournaments :slight_smile:

2 Likes

= Reserved for upcoming polls =

1 Like

I have 3 HVDM submissions! I’m looking forward to competing!

Rex and Jasha: Thanks for getting the events up and running again!

3 Likes

Hola - here’s an SV submission - will need testing by some full-time pvp’rs on HWS tho. I’ve tested on private servers and it blew/people stuff up suitably!

Mostly lag armour and engines with capacity for modifying loadout - i also think it looks nice which is important.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1761442119644254909/7F10DF4D9C220D509534E43145B22E25E82C80A2/

1 Like

Thanks @AngusMcScrote and @WillEatsPie for your submissions!
Since there is no real competition, I’ll just take Honey Badger (the others are not agile enough for a DM, rather stationary base busters) @WillEatsPie and your SV @AngusMcScrote for the SV DM.
Maybe it will become more popular, once the Events are kicking off.

Little note @AngusMcScrote : Please add “HWS” in the blueprint name of your workshop.
Makes it easier to filter it in the F2 Blueprint Factory list.

1 Like

Hi, If it is still possible I would like to present my SV

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2425294120

1 Like

I’ll fly a Non-quantum Omni ATK Variant against anything anyone submits. Quantum or not. Anyone who kills me will get access to my newest quantum PvP fighter blueprint, and I’ll personally deliver you one in-game, too.

1 Like