Delete CV Please

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I Have a ship i recycled a CV, it does not show up in the registry but does show up in the structure commander

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Crazyeyez78

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> i rfecycled this morning 4/10/2021 0800

On which Playfield?
=> AIIE III

Structure Name(s)?
=> Crazyeyez

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 901423

How can we help you now?
=> Delete this CV please

it may take the admins time to respond. the structure commander doesn’t usually update recycled ships right away. it’s a good habit to verify the ship has been removed before leaving the sector. playfields unload when there are no players in it. the commander cannot see a ship has been deleted when this happens. if ur reaching private ship limits, u can warp to that sector and wait for a little bit. once the commander sees the ship has actually vanished ur safe to leave worry free. on a good day it’s only a few min. lag days, up to 10min :frowning:

have noticed a very long delay in the structure commander updates myself. even now i have been sitting on a planet for over 10min and it did not update status. i have just reloaded structures by exiting and reentering planet. it has not updated yet with 6 warnings in total. @RexXxuS would u like individual tickets if this continues to plague us?

I can only say what @Jascha said here:

Try that and let us know.
But at one point, as you say, it is a “plague” and we can’t support such an annoying bug any longer or we go insane.

At that point IT IS IMPORTANT that you keep posting such things non stop in the Official Eleon Forum, NOT on HWS anymore!
It’s a fight against wind mills, if we just waste time on the symptoms stuff but it will never get fixed by the root.

1 Like

i understand this could be a bug from eleon. what i experienced last night did not seem so. i can make a ticket if u like but in short, i spawned a base. was warned i have 6 when I only had 5. (there are 2 in the commander that dont exist, my fault for not verifying deletion.) i swapped the base to faction and continued to be warned until the base was eventually taken from me for having 6 private bases when in fact i had 4. i left the planet and came back via teleport and space transition. the entire time the structure was listed with no name and private. i was able to use the buyshipbck command and it is now faction. i have some cleaning to do but want make sure the commander is updating properly before venturing out.

Thanks, it’s gone from the structure commander, there is another ship in there. a drone i had cored to loot. the ship is no longer there but it still appears in the structure commander. i just went to the playfield to verify its gone and it is. Yes im doing this for the count of private cv’s im allowed to have. yesterday I had to buy back a CV I just spawned in because the server took it

Thats a fight you can never win…

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.