Did not recover all daily loot, but im patreon

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I recovered all the daily loot exept the 100 HWS dna

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> beawolf

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Just notives it now

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Recover the 100 HWS dna

check the dashboard. it may have been Auto absorbed if you were carrying the origin weapon. also note, if you started in the middle of a cycle, you may not get all 28 rewards…

checked the dashboard, got the ones before, and after.
and i didnt have my hws gunin my inventory

Hey, @Beawolf.

You missed multiple days of daily loot, so you can’t get the final ones :slightly_smiling_face: Just quickly scanning over it, you missed at least:
The 3rd, the 6th, the 7th.

If you don’t collect it every day, you fall one day behind. There are 2 days of buffer period, so if you missed 3, you can’t get the last one.

Passive Daily Loot Grabber:
As long as you are logged in to HWS
Connect and online ingame, it is
delivered to you automatically

That is the specification that is listed on every patreon page i could find.

I think it would be appropriate to specify this before someone buys patreon dont you think?

I have patreon for all its benifits, but this one in particular since i cannot log in every day, i travel a lot.

Now it seems it does not do as promised.

Hi,

The Patreon page’s memberships says specifically:

Passive Daily Loot Grabber: As long as you are logged in to HWS Connect and online ingame, it is delivered to you automatically

So, yes, it works the way it says it does. You have to be online ingame to get it :slight_smile:

But I guess it can be clarified even further. @RexXxuS, can you maybe add “every day” or “daily” somewhere in there?

I think there might be a bit of confusion here. queued daily loot starts the moment you join the server and doesn’t stop until the wipe.

patrons do not have to log in every day to collect their daily loot, it is queued until they log in and then the backpack is automatically filled with everything that has been queued. over the years there has been no time limit for that. I can log into HWS+ right now and be filled up with loot from the many days I have missed. including inactive days.

@Beawolf did you start on day one or in the middle of this season? that would determine if you actually missed any days or it bugged out. because if you start in the middle of a 30day loot cycle, you can miss out on all drops…

No confusion. I’m not talking about the queue. I’m talking about the collection of daily loot itself. But thinking about it, I’m pretty sure you have to be online once per week and not per day to be considered active.
But if you’re not active, you shouldn’t get daily loot automatically.

But even so, I checked again, and it looks like you were online on the missing days @Beawolf.
Did you turn on the auto Daily Loot feature, with the co:ADL:on command ingame?

as long as patron is active, even if you have not logged into the server for a month, you can come back and all your daily loot will fill up your backpack whether you want it to or not and usually at the most inconvenient time possible :frowning:

Hmm, then maybe I’m thinking of something else. But anyways, it’s definitely not the problem either way in this ticket, since I can see that he was online.
The daily loot just wasn’t collected.

there is the issue, patreon is “supposed” to auto-collect it even when we are offline. that is the solitary purpose of this feature.

Hey, @Beawolf.

I think my best guess of what happened here was that after the new month started, you maybe didn’t resync your HWS Connect patreon status fast enough, so the server didn’t see you as patreon, and therefore you didn’t get the loot automatically.

Assuming this was the case, since it seems you have been patreon the entire time, I returned the DNA now.

Hey,
sorry for the delay.
Thanks first of all for your support!

It does what it says it is doing.
Issue here was probably that the cycle was different and the system detected you on 8th April as Patron again.
The logs say you stopped being Patron on 1st April and then being Patron on 8th April again.
Maybe due the need of a re-sync in HWS Connect.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.