Die at OCD Platform at Fed. starter planet due to loss of heat

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Die at OCD Platform at Fed. starter planet due to loss of heat try to get stuff, along with better armor module to use again the cold. Due to 3 min timer and cold, I lost everything got from OCD. I can recovery from this with some hard hard work. Still for some one start out or just season. You may what set thing to recovery and/or stuff or get some heaters on the OCD to help.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Fred SinClair

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=> About 12am Est time USA

Playfield:
=> Fed.Starter Planet

Structure Name(s):
=>OCD Platform

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> Install heater on OCD. Option restore my lost stuff from the my backpack, OCD withdraw and resources I was force drop from OCD Box do dining with with resources in my hand.

I hope this help someone else. thank you for your time. :slight_smile:

Hey,

please use cb:time, not your local time.
I restored your backpack. About the lost stuff from OCD: if you drop them we can’t do much about it. In such cases, just leave them in the window and click ok, then we get at least the logs about the loss.

About the heater: @RexXxuS ?

you can craft a Heater in your Suit Constructor. Don’t understand.

On time the game crash out and need do very quick ticket and just got 4 of sleep last. Thank you for your very good support :slight_smile:

Yes, I can craft the heater, just try get resources and back to backpack before timer run out on backpack. I no issue here my self, just look at nee-be player here. Next time see if can planet a heater on OCD Platform. to test if rules allow it.

Have fun :slight_smile:

Update:I just try deploying the heater on OCD PLatform, Game not able to allow me to do so.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.