======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======
What happened:
=> Die at OCD Platform at Fed. starter planet due to loss of heat try to get stuff, along with better armor module to use again the cold. Due to 3 min timer and cold, I lost everything got from OCD. I can recovery from this with some hard hard work. Still for some one start out or just season. You may what set thing to recovery and/or stuff or get some heaters on the OCD to help.
Player(s) with issue:
=> Fred SinClair
Server:
=> EU
Time (cb:time):
=> About 12am Est time USA
Playfield:
=> Fed.Starter Planet
Structure Name(s):
=>OCD Platform
Structure ID(s):
=>
How can we help you now:
=> Install heater on OCD. Option restore my lost stuff from the my backpack, OCD withdraw and resources I was force drop from OCD Box do dining with with resources in my hand.
I hope this help someone else. thank you for your time. 