Died and hit spawn at closest clone station which sent me back to haven but now its frozen

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened? Died at the station, was near a clone base and the last time I died I was able to respawn there. Didn’t fully read what it said and instead of respawning me at the radar station the game tried to send me to the home world (haven) and I hit the “oh dear god no” button to go back but now the game is stuck on the loading screen, for over an hour.
=>

Player(s) with issue? (Feyhere)
=>

Server? (RE)
=>

When did it happen? (5:48AM)
=>

On which Playfield? Gaia Moon
=>

Zyrax Radar Station
=>

Structure ID(s) (350817)
=>

How can we help you now? When I hit the “oh god no” button instead of loading me in the game froze. I am waiting in the loading screen. I know from my friend’s experience that closing the game makes me loose EVERYTHING in my bar. What do I do here? How do I stop that from happening? The website said that we should be fine after hitting the “oh god no” button.
=>

Welcome to HWS,
HWS Connect is not the reason why you were stuck in the loading screen. Something bad happened with the playfield.
I restored your backpack now and warped you from where you came from. I don’t know if it is a safe spot or you die again there.

Thank you so much! I appreciate the help. Ok so its a game issue not an RE issue then? Or is it something I should put in the RE discord?

From experience, you are not alone and this happens in few cases. A game bug, afaik, yes.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.