Disabled Disaster

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Hey after a long time being absent i thought i would give the game a try again. i spawned in a ship and popped in a alien core. i didnt use the command to switch it to faction. i used a advanced multitool to retrieve the alien core and it didnt go into my inventory.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=>
Bald Bearded One
Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=>
RE EU
When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> just before 12:00 am server time

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>
TOMAHAWK
Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 6445944

How can we help you now?
=> i know its a long shot but a replacemnt core would be great . reading doesnt come easily to me. ive been awake for a long time after re installing the game tiredness and being disabled doesnt help this situation. sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi, @BALD_BEARDED_ONE.

Cores can’t be picked up, unless you use EGS Recycle (level 5+) to recycle your entire structure.

But since it was a recent mistake, I’ll make a one-time exception and return it to you. It’s in your inventory now.

1 Like

Also, don’t think you need to use the command anymore. Last seasons i am sure i just place the core, and it is mine already

2 Likes

thank you for your help its worked now. i re read the alien core section. fingers crossed i wont make that mistake ever again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.