Disconnect + auto eject from ship because of it

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:

Had been mining for a while on Golden Globe, I had about 2 million worth of gold and was going to deliver what I mined so far to my CV further out. I left the planet, and got into space near an alien turret about 1.15 - 1.2km out.
I got out of there as fast as possible and when the turrets where around 2.5 - 3km out I got a disconnect and when I rejoined I was just floating in space with no SV and died instantly. After that when I picked the choice to respawn it respawned me in the same location and died instantly again.

Edit: The ship still seems to be in the registry but Gareth spawned in front of me and I panic jumped because of it so I cant check if its still there and able to be recalled because all my inventory is lost on either the SV or my backpack.

Player(s) with issue:

Conflictx

Server:

EU

Time (cb:time):

2:20

Playfield:

Black Hole

Structure Name(s):

/

Structure ID(s):

/

How can we help you now:

Wonder what happened, and if possible replace the 2 RP I lost and the money/gold as it was about 50% of my total worth.

is the sv still showing on your hws connect ?, if so id plz, and i saw u had dc’d on chat and logged in to see what i could do… :kissing_heart:

sorted, matter resolved

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.