Disconnected in Binomi, ship trapped in system

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Disconnected upon warp in to Binomi, logged back in in ECC. My ship is stuck in Binomi with no way to access it. There are three SVs docked on it.

Player(s) with issue:
=> thesarukin

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=>

Playfield:
=> Binomi

Structure Name(s):
=> 3FS Anne Bonny

Structure ID(s):
=> 1197349

How can we help you now:
=> I need my ship teleported out of the broken Binomi orbit. It would be highly appreciated if it could be teleported to our donor system (Third Floor Waiting Room, rev-6) or the ECC system. Thank you!

I also got disconnected warping into Binomi. Spawned me back to ecc and kept my cv there
Cv id 2800669

Hey,

sorry something crashed the Playfield last night. The logs are full of exceptions. Devs look into it.
Due to the exceptions the whole Orbit got also wiped.
I restored all structures and will warp each one to his ship. (Be aware that Groups/Signals/Fuel might be reseted :frowning: and docked ships are not docked anymore!)

Sorry for the trouble.

Please always create your own ticket next time. Makes it easier for us :slight_smile: .
I did not move you since you are playing again. Since you did not answer in chat I left your ship in Binomi System. Just pick it up there.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.