Disconnects all the time

Server is running bad. Its disconnecting all the time.

Finally managed to get to the market thanks to a faction member helping me out due to OCD being down for a long time today. Did not receive my RP, can’t collect interest and also while waiting for it to come online I get this as an extra bonus.

Game is a lot more unstable since new patch/server for me. Whichever one is the reason.

I also had problems with game crashes when opening blueprint library/factory but solved it by deleting all blueprints from harddisk.

Must wait for devs to fix this I think. Admins can fix it all the time but it will just go bad again like 10 minutes later. And this is just a tiny example of the shitton of bugs I’m getting today all of a sudden.

Yes, I watched the Adastras fight today and I know that and am very sorry…
All we can do for now is wait for the server switch back again.

I found out that Windows Server 2016 edition was another problem. The old one is running windows server 2012…

progress in regression everywhere.

Np m8 - We have high hopes on the old server :slight_smile:

i also had what SquirtingElephant put in screenshot and first time i pressed quit and it exit then second time, now, i dididnt press quit and went to log in to forum to see/post about it and then the message dissapeared and i could mine again,
first i was mining an iron meteor and second i was sitting near the meteor cause i had to deal with my cat :slight_smile:

Edit: it popped 3rd time but i continued to mine and the message dissapeared … so its not really disconnecting us but the message pops up cause an error
Edit 2: the message keeps popping up but pressing esc, alt makes the message go away and you can keep playing, still the message will keep popping up quite often

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.