Disconnects you say

I agree with ranzeth. I’m sure it’s easy to see a cause and effect between certain players placing bases and lag, but we must remain unbiased. If it was their base, the lag wouldn’t switch on and off.

Those extra faces are already included in the Class Size of the structure, and are put in to catch lag shots. Most PVP ships have layers of gaps or wedges to add extra collision chances before the precious stuff inside. Lasers and gatling have a habit of going straight through solid armour.

Devices like solar panels, farm plots, windows, lights, thrusters and HV / CV / BA turrets are bigger causes of lag, along with excessive voxel drilling and hundreds of dropped entities such as crushed stone

He is talking about a BASE with hundreds upon hundreds of triangle blocks. Not to mention these blocks were under water so their purpose was not for preventing lagshots.

Nuke all deposits on Homeworld and only keep the crust. From my experience having 100+ deposits plus poi and all other assets trees rocks creatures is the reason the planet is unstable.

GG was good in the previous season only some fine tuning was needed like terrain wipe around the base and lower the antigrief from 1k to 500m. Now the planet is dead.