Dissappearing ststion

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: went to bed woke up and my station in SS with an alien core was gone my docks cv sv are all still in the same spot but the station is just gone i went on hws connect and didnt see it on the structer manager
Player(s) with issue: Hiyatai
Server: na
Time (cb:time): not sure as i said went to bed woke up and it was gone
Playfield: SS sector around 11,000 out side paragon
Structure Name(s): BYD Trading Co. Station
Structure ID(s): 12457416
How can we help you now: I would like my station with its ac and its full fuel and o2 storage and the planted sprouts and my 40 pentaxid,40 fusion cell, 4 motor bikes and 200 o2 bottles from the red cargo crates put back where they were when they vanished back that would be nice… but if that is absolutely impossible I’d like the nearly 200,000 fuel nearly 300,000 o2 from the tanks all the mats from the station and the ac I put in it with the around 30 assorted sprouts and my 40 pentaxid,40 fusion cell, 4 motor bikes and 200 o2 bottles from the red cargo crates back and ill just dismantle the dock and move some where else it would be annoying to be forced to move though due to a bug

Hello @Hiyatai

I can make an exception here and restore it but keep in mind that Drones are coming and they don’t care if Trading station or not.
They like to bomb everything away.

So they did that, it had no core, was public and someone else removed it.

Make sure to protect your assets next time.

Correction: it is in the orbit… so… either drones fly by or someone set it intentionally to public… either way fixed this time

yea there is no one in my faction except me and i didn’t set it to public i just had code 0000 on the devices