Docked ship unresponsive after thrown out from ECC due to class size

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I entered ECC planet with my CV and a ship docked on top of it. Game said my ship is too big and that I will be kicked out. I had docked the starter CV on this ship, wouldn’t mind losing that CV but I still had plenty of rare guns etc in storages so would like to retrieve that. Right now the CV is floating here but completely unresponsive and throws error if I attempt to interact with it.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Josh

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 20:00 30. Sep 2022

On which Playfield?
=> ECC Sector/ECC Planet

Structure Name(s)?
=> Beam me up

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> Ship was obliterated from both my registry and structure commander, can’t find it’s ID.

How can we help you now?
=> Restore the ship please

1 Like

It’s getting weird, the ship keeps following me wherever I go

1 Like

I had a similiar issue but the game deleted my starter CV on NA

1 Like

it’s possible the ships are docked but sitting far away so they move when the main ship does. if you can see the ship, you should be able to use another ship to fly to it and use di to get the id. try the undock command in console once you get the correct ID

undock SHIPID

if it’s the old bug of ghost ships reappearing out of nowhere, restarting the game usually stops it from following you

I don’t have any other ship =(( and can’t go down to OCD with this one as it’s too big all of sudden

Isn’t it strange though that it is not showing up in either registry or structure commander?
I do see 2 CVs in ECC thought in registry but only 1 shows up when I expand the drop down arrow

Sounds possibly like a ghost ship. That means it’s an exact copy of your ship, but you can’t interact with it or anything. It’s only visible to you.

I will see if I can find your ship.

I tried to restore it now.

Awesome, got it back, thank you man!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.