Does anyone know a good server i can use the EAH full with

i just found out that the server i just got dont let us use nothing but light and even then its super limited what i can do with the game with it so i going try get refund and go to another place but i want 1 that let me use the FULL vers of EAH any ideas?

It depends a lot on your location and your expectations.

1. There are server out there where you have no access to the server itself (its windows), just a webinterface. But you can use the Full Version since they implemented it:
    See the following link for 3 server:
    https://empyriononline.com/threads/announcements.13834/#post-207560

2. You want Full access to the server and use the full Version yourself:
    2 a) You want professional service:
    We use OVH (they are international) which is very professional and offers high end server. We can really recommend it, but its more expensive! Maybe not the choice for your first test-server.
    2 b) You are ok with normal service
    I think we tried once server4you and another one I don’t remember. But can’t give any real observation here sind we kept them only short (not enough power for us). But this its based on our German location.

1 Like

ya OVH has deal for 77 month but i have fully set it up to run game and all and i not sure if i have skills to set it up fully : /

so GTXGaming they have it where i can use the Full EAH ?? they offer nice deal and have some good looking stats for there servers

Best is to ask them before. I am prett sure they use it but I never really verified it.
But multiple people said EAH full is implemented by GTXGaming.
And when I google it, then it looks also as if it is supported:

they said they do a slave on the server so u do a master not sure if that let me do full or not but has be more then just light vers seeing it vary small what i do with it on this server…thanks for help i think EAH is best in helping the players and lets me and my team do great things faster and easier for them

ok so we went and got GTXGaming server for Empyrion …so they installed the master EAH on it but we cant seam get the Survival.xml command to work we added it to the folder on slave side …do i need add it on master side/server also?

Hey,

it has to be on the master side, so in the server folder.

ok so on server what folder the templates like for the planets?

In the EmpAdminHelper\Inventory Templates folder