Dont think this is right

how is it 3 people can already have ships with unlimited ammo on pirate land and be griefing people all day i say must be duping…

they must be duping kills on people who are not aware its a pvp starter

risk of starting in a PvP zone is u will run into opposition. u can never tell how much they have amassed from others. be prepared to lose everything u bring to PvP. including lots of hit points.

They probably have OCD 7 which allows them to grab stuff they stored in previous seasons and use it now. Killing people as soon as they spawn is still a jerk move, and I still think Rex ought to disable OCD in the Pirate starter sector entirely.

it is

OCD is now disabled on PvP starters. they were just well prepared to start on a PvP planet. not an easy start for most. the idea in PvP is nothing is ever safe…

Not entirely disabled, if you had read the earlier post by ABN, it works for some of them and not the rest. It’s a bit buggy so people still have access to their OCD in pirate starter sometimes.

Either it works or not.
And I tested it yet again and it does not work.
@Jascha is there a bug with the “EventPf” column in Playfields?

Might be due to the duplicate PF. Is fixed now, sorry.

Lots of people had access to ocd on starter planets last night…I was one of them.

I don’t think they should have access on pirate starter PvP I think is the question, with any OCD level is what I believe they are getting at.

I agree. We’ve never had ocd access on starters…ever. But when I saw everyone spamming ocd:get…I did the same, and the vast majority of players did…not just one faction.