Dramatic torque errors

Just check out how bad Eleon’s physics is.

3 Likes

so because he put ‘wings’ on, the game thought his thrusters were way on the inside of the build so fecking it all up…

Not exactly. You can see the amount on torque is constant, about 160kNm due to roll. The only thing which really changed - geometric dimensions of the ship. So they got just fckd up formula with these dimensions and their calculations of lever arm is dramatically wrong.

Haha Thanks be to Eleon! But yeah Raiden, they need to fix their dam game!..

its called alpha for a reason :wink:

1 Like

They marked this topic as “not a bug”. Donno what to say here, guys. I think devs are just lost…

Sure, same reason for 5 years, still unable to fix the game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hey and good morning…
I can understand frustrations atm on current development on the game, and the Dev’s want to try a new angle, but i’l be honest:

To me i don’t like the new cpu idea and i tend to agree with Raiden a bit here; that the dev’s are a bit lost… but let me rephrase… its not being lost its not seeing the long term goal of a product and trying to implement fixes for something that literally could be great.

take a mini… you wouldnt put in a 3.0 ltr engine and spoilers to make it look cool, so why not go back to basics… relearn / redo the fudemental basics of this game, i’ve stuck around for a very long time as i see potential in the game and Rexxx is trying to make what we got great, i’l be watching, i’l be here curious on what they can achieve…

1 Like

Haha haha ha. Oh, please. Stop it. I’m laughing so hard I’m going to bust a gut. hahahaha hahaha. ROFLMAO!