Dreaded TEAMS reset strikes again :(

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Woke to start my TEAMS chore list for the day and discovered my progress has been reset. I do not recall the “exact” number of each but I did reach level 3 last night and was able to run all 4 groups at least one time.

Exact steps performed before mishap:
Logged in at my base on Meta (Bob’s Crib - 35214.) Collected daily loot. Pulled LVL 3 teams quest items from OCD. Warped to my taxed CV on ECC (Public Porter - 9750393.) Walked to my usual starting point in “Trade” and the dialog took much longer than usual to show. Did not hit escape or cancel and patiently waited. Eventually this was displaying in dialog.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Bob

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> image

On which Playfield?
=> ECC

Structure Name(s)?
=> None

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> None

How can we help you now?
=> Please restore from latest backup if possible.

There is no Database backup :frowning: We do it only sundays due disk space.
@Jascha we need to save the database more often, zip it, upload it, something please.

We need your memory for now @Bob

And important to know what happened before!
You interaction with any TEAM NPC dialogue guy before it happened?
Did you deposit certificates or something else?

These are the first actions I have taken when I logged in today. I had reached LVL 3 and did one turn in of each TEAMS quest before logging off last night. I did restart the game after noticing the issue but no change in status. I do have a screenshot of my certs collected yesterday. did not capture the level amounts :frowning:

Trade was the 1st NPC I talked to today. I did go to others afterwards to verify same results.

(Forgot the vendor positions when making the ticket. It was “Trade” that I went to first, not “Exploration.” I edited the initial description.)

@Bob Was the first trader you went to for Mining? Just trying to see if there’s a paten forming with the others having the issue.

It was Trade I started with. My usual routine is teleport in, head to Trade, then Exploration, Origin, ect. Thinking maybe personal teleporter? Or just delays. Not 100% sure what causes it.

I tried it.

1 Like

It appears most levels are back to 3 now thank you very much! There was a long pause again when initially pulling up the dialog. Exploration shows zero points but states level 3. Also only able to turn in level 1.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.