Drone swarms on Protoz

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> In missions on Protoz when a player come to harvesters, they call for support and a few drones appear. The problem is that the drones marked as [Zrx], so if a player has high reputation with Zirax faction, he can (and will if he doesn’t want to spoil RP) just ignore the drones. It results in growing drone swarms as shown on the screenshot. I believe such a swarms impact heavily on both server perfomance and user PC.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Everyone

Server:
=> EU/US

Time (cb:time):
=> 5 July 2020 20:04

Playfield:
=> Protoz

Structure Name(s):
=> none

Structure ID(s):
=> none

How can we help you now:
=> I think the drones faction should be switched to the same faction as harvesters are - [Lgc]

You are right about performance and please make a bug report on that in the official Eleon forum, until it finally gets fixed.
Regarding Zirax: I have to check if I can even change this default behavior but until then either avoid them or accept the Trade off between RP loss <> loot

It’s not about loot. I think, most of people make Protoz missions for RP, including zirax RP mission, so they will tend to ignore drones => growing swarms. But ok, i’ve heard you. Thanx for attention.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.