Dunno why I'm banned

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Am banned

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Toilet Gravy

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> NA/both?

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> now

On which Playfield?
=> all

Structure Name(s)?
=> n/a

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> n/a

How can we help you now?
=> Why my account get banned?

perhaps it is the new 1.7.5 update, few other servers had issues with it, one of the problems was EAH flagging many items and players as cheaters…bur RexXxuS knows better the reason for your problems :slight_smile:

Because you broke our multi account rule Dumpster.

People been having multiple accounts for years, I only made it in the first place after watching one of your MODS talk in global about how much nicer it was to have another one :joy:

Don’t know what you are talking about but that only 1 additional one is allowed is relatively new (you have 3 in total):

well since it’s new can I have the money back from the eb? 3 is what was allowed when I made them.

You got your value out of your alternative accounts, thus no refund can be given, no.
The only offer I can make is, to unban your account for 6 hours, so you can transfer anything over to whatever. But this would be a VERY big goodwill considering it’s your job to keep track of rule changes and your disrespectful behavior in the past.

Wasn’t asking for a refund, I meant the credits. just so I can get the stuff off of the account is fine thanks

unbanned you for 5 hours

when I tried to csw to eu it crashed and says I’m banned there now

ok i’m done thx

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.