EAH - game server restart issues

Hello!
Thank you for such an amazing tool.
After success in creating the main game server, i wanted to add a creative server.

• I have created a virtual machine to run this other steam cmd.
  • I set new ports on the firewall on this VM
  • I set the router ports to forward these ports and pointed the internal IP to the VM
  • ran a new steamcmd, and only copied the scenario on the main server to the content\scenario list
  • used the EAH that came with the steamcmd auto install
  • set telnet port in the dedicated yaml as well as dedicated_EAH.yaml to use the ports i opened

This is what the result im currently getting:

1. the EAH on/off icon would not turn green (always red background and black icon)
  2. the game server continually wanted to restart.
  3. the log is not telling me anything useful to my knowledge from the logs folder 4243
  4. the server although running in the background visible on task manager, there is no running playfield server
  5. the server is not visible to public

Anything i need to do differently?

Log:

Mono path[0] = ‘C:/SteamCMD/steamapps/common/Empyrion - Dedicated Server/DedicatedServer/EmpyrionDedicated_Data/Managed’
Mono config path = ‘C:/SteamCMD/steamapps/common/Empyrion - Dedicated Server/DedicatedServer/MonoBleedingEdge/etc’
Initialize engine version: 2022.1.24f1 (709dddfb713f)
[Subsystems] Discovering subsystems at path C:/SteamCMD/steamapps/common/Empyrion - Dedicated Server/DedicatedServer/EmpyrionDedicated_Data/UnitySubsystems
Forcing GfxDevice: Null
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=0; jobified=0
NullGfxDevice:
Version: NULL 1.0 [1.0]
Renderer: Null Device
Vendor: Unity Technologies
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly

• Completed reload, in 0.057 seconds
    ERROR: Shader Sprites/Default shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
    Microsoft Media Foundation video decoding to texture disabled: graphics device is Null, only Direct3D 11 and Direct3D 12 (only on desktop) are supported for hardware-accelerated video decoding.
    ERROR: Shader Sprites/Mask shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
    UnloadTime: 0.530700 ms
    31-20:16:37.130 13_16 -LOG- Args: DedicatedServer/EmpyrionDedicated.exe -batchmode -nographics -logFile …/Logs/4243/Dedicated_231031-131636-95.log
    31-20:16:37.146 13_16 -LOG- Dedi log path = C:\SteamCMD\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\DedicatedServer\EmpyrionDedicated_Data....\Logs\4243
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/SteamCMD/steamapps/common/Empyrion - Dedicated Server/DedicatedServer/EmpyrionDedicated_Data/MonoBleedingEdge/EOSSDK-Win64-Shipping
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/SteamCMD/steamapps/common/Empyrion - Dedicated Server/DedicatedServer/EmpyrionDedicated_Data/MonoBleedingEdge/EOSSDK-Win64-Shipping.dll
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/SteamCMD/steamapps/common/Empyrion - Dedicated Server/DedicatedServer/EmpyrionDedicated_Data/MonoBleedingEdge/EOSSDK-Win64-Shipping.dll
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/SteamCMD/steamapps/common/Empyrion - Dedicated Server/DedicatedServer/EmpyrionDedicated_Data/MonoBleedingEdge/EOSSDK-Win64-Shipping
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/SteamCMD/steamapps/common/Empyrion - Dedicated Server/DedicatedServer/EmpyrionDedicated_Data/MonoBleedingEdge/libEOSSDK-Win64-Shipping
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/SteamCMD/steamapps/common/Empyrion - Dedicated Server/DedicatedServer/EmpyrionDedicated_Data/MonoBleedingEdge/libEOSSDK-Win64-Shipping.dll
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/SteamCMD/steamapps/common/Empyrion - Dedicated Server/DedicatedServer/EmpyrionDedicated_Data/MonoBleedingEdge/libEOSSDK-Win64-Shipping.dll
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/SteamCMD/steamapps/common/Empyrion - Dedicated Server/DedicatedServer/EmpyrionDedicated_Data/MonoBleedingEdge/libEOSSDK-Win64-Shipping
    DllNotFoundException: EOSSDK-Win64-Shipping assembly: type: member:(null)
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) Epic.OnlineServices.Bindings.EOS_Initialize(intptr)
    at Epic.OnlineServices.Platform.PlatformInterface.Initialize (Epic.OnlineServices.Platform.InitializeOptions options) [0x0000f] in <6a98b88b0b2349aeb36c8dc3e79ee306>:0
    at Assembly-CSharp.BitmapList.DeleteProcess () [0x0003d] in :0
    at GameStartup.Awake () [0x00106] in :0

Hey,

sorry to hear that. But sadly I cannot help you with this, since it is a Server error. You might want to verify the files, since it says its not finding a dll the server requires. Maybe try in the Empyrion forum.

Thanks! Ill try that